Monday, April 6, 2009

One day we'll be famous:)

After my crash on Friday afternoon, i went back to kts house to regather my thoughts and sane'ness as they were everywhere by this point! As that night was the night that my band would play their first gig! wooO!

Was so excited to be playing a show but was devestated about my car (and back pocket. damn excess is so expensive for a male under 21!)

I trooped on and we played the gig. It was sooo fun and got great responses. The band before us are a similar style and asked us if we would play shows with them in the future! they have played with big local bands (who have been heard on the radio) so it was a real honour to have this offered to us on our first gig!!!

check out Inflight Conversation for our myspace page. we have a few dodgy songs up there so far but we'll record some good versions soon:)

1 comment:

Aminta said...

HEY! I finally found you again! :)
I have looked on and off for awhile, not to hard or I may have found you sooner.
Where did you go? I see you have not written since April. Time to get back too it! ;)
I adore your Katie. And I cannot believe that I will soon be blessed with her presence. Are you going to come as well? he-he. May be interesting.
Please be sure to give that darling girl a hug for me, and tell her that I wish I had some wise words to tell her. But I do not. Just tell her that God is with her, and to do something we love, sometimes comes with the pain.
Hugs for you two!!!
Minta