Monday, April 6, 2009

Crash and Burn (without the burn)

I had my first crash.

Last Friday going to Kt's house on the way home from work.


*Refer to diagram below*

I was going in the direction of the red arrow, across 3 lanes of traffic when someone was about to turn into the street i was turning out of (shown by blue circle). He stopped (i was already in the middle of the intersection) and signalled for me to go first - so i did.


Another car, however, was already going in the direction that i was about to go (shown by green arrow) but i couldnt see him because of the other car that 'let' me go first:(

i smash into it! (shown by yellow star)


check here for pics of the crash. it damaged my front left corner and damaged the other cars drivers side door.


Car got assessed monday morning and was taken to the smash repairers and will be ready by tuesday next week (14th).


2 comments:

Luke Andrew said...

haha i love that you have a diagram.

kt said...

M always has to have a diagram. Even if it's from whatever he is sitting near at the time.

It starts with so I'm here and this is this...
hehe
I Love it!!